Alignvest Management Corporation is a leading international alternative investment management firm that seeks to deliver exceptional risk adjusted returns for our clients by identifying and exploiting market discontinuities and attracting the very best talent to build industry leading platforms.
World-Class Investment Management Firm
Adblock DetectedPlease note: Ad-blocking browser extensions may block some of the content on this page. To view all of the content, please disable ad-blocking for this page.
Public Market Strategies
Alignvest Capital Management (ACM) is a Toronto-based, alternative investment management firm with deep expertise in North American long/short strategies. ACM’s aim is to deliver strong absolute returns in all market environments, with relatively low volatility and low correlation with overall equity markets.
Private Market Strategies
Alignvest Private Capital (APC) seeks to invest in opportunities that have attractive risk-adjusted returns across private investments including equity, debt, and structured equity transactions.
Alignvest Acquisition Corporation (TSX:AQX) is a newly established Special Purpose Acquisition Corporation (SPAC).
Total Portfolio Management
Alignvest Investment Management (AIM) brings institutional quality, total portfolio management capabilities to asset owners. AIM’s investment approach is built on core principles of portfolio design and draws on best practices developed at leading global organizations.
- July 21, 2016 Alignvest Acquisition Corporation Announces Filing of Annual Information Form and Investor Conference Call
- July 21, 2016 Alignvest Acquisition Corporation Reports 2016 Financial Results
- March 7, 2016 Alignvest Acquisition Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- December 7, 2015 Alignvest Acquisition Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- September 1, 2015 Alignvest Acquisition Corporation Reports First Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- July 31, 2015 Alignvest Acquisition Corporation Announces Class A Restricted Voting Shares and Warrants to Commence Trading Seperatly on August 4, 2015
- July 7, 2015 Alignvest Acquisition Corporation Opens the Market
- July 7, 2015 Alignvest Acquisition Corporation Announces Exercise in Full and Closing of Over-Allotment Option for Additional $33,750,000 in Gross Proceeds
- June 24, 2015 Alignvest Acquisition Corporation Announces Completion of $225,000,000 Initial Public Offering
- June 17, 2015 Alignvest Acquisition Corporation Files Final Prospectus for Initial Public Offering of $225,000,000 of Class A Restricted Voting Units
- May 22, 2015 Alignvest Management Corporation and Alignvest Acquisition Corporation File Preliminary Prospectus for Initial Public Offering of Units of Alignvest Acquisition Corporation
- February 14, 2014 How two Next 36 co-founders are aiming to upend Bay Street with Alignvest Capital
- January 8, 2014 CPP Investment Board loses member of senior management team
- January 8, 2014 Upstart firm snags CPPIB’s chief strategist
- January 8, 2014 Raymond leaving CPPIB
- January 8, 2014 Raymond Leaves Canada Pension for Alignvest
- January 8, 2014 Alignvest Names Donald Raymond Managing Partner and Chief Investment Officer