Alignvest Management Corporation is a leading international alternative investment management firm that seeks to deliver exceptional risk adjusted returns for our clients by identifying and exploiting market discontinuities and attracting the very best talent to build industry leading platforms.
World-Class Investment Management Firm
Public Market Strategies
Alignvest Capital Management (ACM) is a Toronto-based, alternative investment management firm with deep expertise in North American long/short strategies. ACM’s aim is to deliver strong absolute returns in all market environments, with relatively low volatility and low correlation with overall equity markets.Learn More
Private Market Strategies
Alignvest Private Capital (APC) seeks to invest in opportunities that have attractive risk-adjusted returns across private investments including equity, debt, and structured equity transactions. Alignvest Acquisition Corporation (AAC) is a newly established Special Purpose Acquisition Corporation (SPAC).
Total Portfolio Management
Alignvest Investment Management (AIM) brings institutional quality, total portfolio management capabilities to asset owners. AIM’s investment approach is based on core investment principles and draws on best practices developed at leading global institutional investment organizations.Learn More
- May 22, 2015 Alignvest Management Corporation and Alignvest Acquisition Corporation File Preliminary Prospectus for Initial Public Offering of Units of Alignvest Acquisition Corporation
- February 14, 2014 How two Next 36 co-founders are aiming to upend Bay Street with Alignvest Capital
- January 8, 2014 CPP Investment Board loses member of senior management team
- January 8, 2014 Upstart firm snags CPPIB’s chief strategist
- January 8, 2014 Raymond to Leave $93 Billion Strategist Role at Canada Pension
- January 8, 2014 Raymond leaving CPPIB
- January 8, 2014 Raymond Leaves Canada Pension for Alignvest
- January 8, 2014 Alignvest Names Donald Raymond Managing Partner and Chief Investment Officer